Review : Greenberry Organics Rose & Jojoba Oil Body Wash Gel
15, 2017, By joshita
Today I’ll be sharing my experience on Greenberry Organics Rose & Jojoba oil body wash gel. Rose is one of the most relaxing and sought after fragrances. That’s why it is used in spas, weddings and restaurants. Imagine an everyday bathing experience with a pure form of rose. Sounds blissful isn’t?
GBO body wash gel is packed in a transparent plastic bottle with pump dispenser. It is convenient to use and all the details regarding the product are mentioned on the packaging. The outer label is of good quality paper and won’t peel or tear off when water splashes.
An Ayurvedic & Apothecary Blend of nature’s goodness of Rose & Jojoba Oil in a pleasantly fragrant blend with the goodness of PENTAVITIN®
- Perfect for conditioning, mild cleansing and hydrating effect | Doesn’t makes the skin stretchy & itchy after a regular shower
- Cleanses the skin, removes dead skin and polluting agents | Goodness of pure ECOCERT Certified Ingredients | 100% PARABEN FREE and SULPHATE FREE FORMULA
- Anti bacterial | Controls ACNE | Removes Body Odour | Pleasant Fragrance | Effective for Skin Cellulite
Goodness of Rose & Jojoba Oil
- Rose oil boosts self-esteem, confidence, and mental strength while efficiently fighting depression. It treats wounds and has antispasmodic properties which relives muscular spasms. It is rich in antioxidants and makes the scars and after marks of boils, acne, stretch marks and surgery scar on the skin fade quickly.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes dry patches and helps in creating a powerful barrier against moisture loss, allergens, and dust pollution. It has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces wrinkles & signs of aging, reduces skin inflammation.
INR 595 for 200 ml
- The body wash gel looks attractive in pinkish red color and is a treat to the eyes.
- It has a refreshing smell that instantly calms the senses and wouldn’t irritate sensitive noses.
- The consistency is not thick and is easy to apply.
- It lathers the right amount and can be used without a loofah too.
- Two to three pumps of body wash will be sufficient for a shower.
- It makes the skin clean, silky, moisturised and soft. It doesn’t strip natural oils from the skin.
- The smell lingers for a while and makes the bathroom smell like a garden of roses.
- It doesn’t cause itchiness or irritation, instead soothes the skin.
- It instantly refreshes the mind and induces happiness.
- It is slightly expensive, but worth trying if you love exotic body washes.
For a spa like experience, light few candles, add your favorite bath salt, tune into some music and enjoy the shower with Greenberry Organics Rose & Jojoba Oil body wash. I’m sure that it will be the most relaxing bath you’ve ever had!
Buy here from Amazon