Hope you tried cooking ‘brinjal sambol’ which I had posted last week. Today let’s see how to cook yummy schezwan noodles. We all love schezwan noodles. Don’t we?
Noodles – 1 pack
Bombay Onions – 2
Vegetables (carrot, beans, cabbage, capsicum) – 100 gms
Ginger & garlic paste
Red chillies – 6
Rampa – 1 leaf
Sauce – Tomato, Chilli & Soya
Butter or Oil
1. Boil dried chillies for 3 to 4 minutes and drain the excess water. Let it cool down. Now grind the chillies and make a paste. Set this aside.
2. Pour water in an open pan and add noodles once water is boiled.
3. Once the noodles is cooked, pour 2 tsps of oil and strain the water. Keep this aside.
4. In another pan, take oil or butter and add the chopped onions. Cook it till it turns golden brown. Add salt to taste.
5. Add 2 to 3 red chillies, rampa and ginger & garlic paste. Cook them for a few minutes.
6. Add the chopped vegetables (carrot, beans, cabbage & capsicum) and saute them till it gets cooked.
7. Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and red chilli sauce according to taste.
8. Add pepper powder, ajino motto and 2 tsps sugar.
9. Add the red chilli paste to the mixture and saute.
10. Finally add the cooked noodles and mix well.
Garnish with spring onions or red chillies and serve hot.
© 2017 Jo-Writes. All Rights Reserved